Request our workshop, Greening the Classroom and the Curriculum!
- What is "green" education?
- How can I teach STEM subjects through a "green" curriculum?
- How can my students meet their content standards and achieve high test scores through "green" education?
- How do the new Common Core State Standards support education for sustainability?
- How can I use "green" education to create a 21st century classroom?
- How can our classroom and school be more "green"?
- What are some specific activities and projects I can do with my students to teach about nutrition, food, gardening, and various environmental issues - from health, transportation, and sustainable design to alternative energies and more?
- See examples of what other schools, teachers, students and communities are doing to make their education rigorous, relevant and real-world through Green Education.
Some of the pages below require a site password. There is no charge. Scroll down this page to request the password.